Director of Growth Operations
As a recently venture funded business, we're eager to work together to improve our product, build out our core team, and create a data-driven company environment. As a full-time Director of Growth Operations at Nectir, you will have the opportunity to help lead a small and hard working team of problem solvers who are dedicated to making education accessible to every student on the planet. A variety of challenges lie ahead, from building our core team to scaling our ability to offer Nectir to schools across the globe. If you are someone who is data-driven and loves to solve problems—this is the job for you. Success in this role will include partnering closely with Kavitta, our CEO, to ensure decision-making and operations are fully aligned with company culture and values.
What you'll do
- You will work directly with the co-founders to ensure that we are ruthlessly efficient and that everything we do ties back to our North Star—making education accessible to every student out there by providing them with simple yet modern communication technology.
- You will spend time overseeing our growing team, tweaking the playbook, and tying all strategies back to our KPI's.
- You’ll leverage incredible amounts of data to improve operations by building the analytical frameworks and operational models.
- You'll develop and track key KPI’s across the company to track milestones and accomplishments, manage key risks and issues, and improve team collaboration.
- You'll improve and build processes and systems that contribute to operational excellence. This includes processes within finance, budgeting, HR, and other departments as they arise.
- You’ll connect the dots and prepare the product and operations team to tackle future challenges. You’ll anticipate and prevent bottlenecks before we hit them.
Skills + Experience
- At least 4-6 years experience working in a startup environment—bonus if it was within ed-tech or SaaS
- Proven ability to motivate, lead, and collaborate with engineering and other cross-functional teams
- Deep love for tracking everything and producing data-driven results in every aspect of the business
- The ability to synthesize a lot of data quickly and highlight key insights that allow us to improve the product
- A successful track record of scaling a high-growth organization